onsdag 14 juli 2010

Other plans... better plans?

Yesterday I had my day off and I was going to spend it on the beach with my dear friend N, that was the plan. But from nowhere it started raining and all the weather reports earlier had sad it was going to be a very warm and sunny day. With good spirits in the hope that the sun would shine on us eventually we walked down town to see what the big summer sale had to offer instead.. And it offered something indeed..


The Store has a big sell out, 70%!!!  All you shopping girls in Umeå, go and get crazy!!


But not to forget, H&M had a lot of nice things too :) 




Coco Chanel in my heart. Actually hated this kind of jackets when I was younger -- 'for old ladies only' -- but now it has wrapped itself around my heart and it is just love when I see it! One day I may get a real one?
Jacket from H&M, shoes from Skopunkten.

You see this everywhere now days and I wasn't so fond of the design untill I saw this one. It has a nice navy theme, which my little fashionheart beats for of course!
(Not on sale.. H&M)

When it's cheap it's cheap and I don't dare to show you all I bought, haha!

We ended the shopping day with a lovely dinner at the balcony in the sunset, both very happy the weather changed our plans.. Life is good, enjoy! 

Inga kommentarer: