tisdag 21 december 2010

Queen of the night

When do you love life just as it is? Embracing now?


I just walked home form a friend, quite late at night and this feeling of being totally in the present comes over me and fills me up completely. It feels great. Fantastic. I'm the queen of the world, haha. The beautiful snowy white streets are all mine and I feel free to do whatever that comes to mind : )
There's something about being alone in the night that makes me happy, not afraid (except for Friday and Saturday nights or very dark ones at less friendly places..). And it has always been like this, is it weird you think? Weird or not, I hear many people talking about taking care of now; to be in the moment; live each day as if there's no tomorrow and be happy over the little things; truly see the little things and place them in a bigger perspective.. or something like that, and that'll make you happier wherever you are; I think there's some truth to that since walking home in snowing (or bright summer) nights make me love life much more somehow : ) Good night!

Inga kommentarer: